Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome!

So I thought I'd check this out and see how this works. I'm looking forward to posting cool links to recordings and websites, inspirational music quotes, and perhaps a nerdy joke or two :) I think this is a great way to inform people about what's going on in our rehearsals. Also, I will use this as a way to get out those crazy random thoughts I get at midnight and want to tell you in rehearsal, then forget :) I also hope to get some discussions going on here now and then about different musical happenings and whatnot. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting! Let me know if you have any suggestions for topics!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that contests are almost here! If we want to recieve a division 1 rating, then we have to work extra hard to push ourselves to the limit. Which means we should cresendo were we are suposed to, and elabrate our constants so the audiance understands our words. Everyone has a part in the choir, without everyones positive attitude and effort, things would go downhill. I want people to say "wow, that is an awesome choir" not "that choir needs some work"
    I thought it would be a good idea to bring this up. Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we are already in November!
    Before you know it, christmas will be here!
    My goodness time flies!

    ReplyDelete